Just feel like eating own make freshly cookies. Since I still have left over chocolate chips and diced almonds, I intended to make this double chocolate chips almond cookies.
Recipe from Esjoie.
45g brown sugar
20g egg (about half an egg)
140g plain flour
20g cocoa powder
1/4 tsp baking soda
60g chocolate chips
40g Diced almond (I put alot)
1. Cream butter and sugar till light and fluffy.
2. Add in egg a little at a time till well mixed.
3. Fold in sifted flour, cocoa powder and baking soda.
4. Mix in chocolate chips and diced almond.
5. Roll into a ball and flattened on baking sheet.
6. Bake at 170 degrees for 12 mins.