Just got these cookies cutter from Shop and Bake and tried out the receipe from Happy Flour.
45g caster sugar
1tsp vanilla essence
60g self-rising flour
120g plain flour
1tbsp corn flour
1. Preheat oven at 175C.
2. Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
3. Add honey and vanilla essence and beat until well combined.
4. Shift all the flours together.
5. Beat in the flour mixture to form a soft dough.
6. Wrap up the dough and leave in the fridge for 15mins.
7. Roll it out on a lightly floured surface.
8. Dust the cookie cutter with some flour and cut out cookies dough.
9. Place cookies dough on a greased tray.
10.Bake in a preheated oven for 15-20mins until firm.
11.Cool on wire rack and keep in an airtight containers.