Grandma given us a fish head last week, since my sister & brother-in-law came over for dinner, my mum requested me to cook this dish.
1 medium fish head
chinese wine (I used brandy)
1 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tsp soy sauce
1 cube chicken granule
1 tsp sesame oil
1 cup of water
1. Coat the fish head with corn flour first. Then fried it with oil & put aside.
2. Prepare the gravy & set aside.
3. In claypot, heat the oil & fried garlic & ginger till fragrant. Then add carrot, cabbage & mushroom to stir fry.
4. Add in gravy & boil for 3mins.Then add in wine & tau po.
5. Lastly add in 1 tsp of corn flour & 3 tbsp water to thicken the gravy.
6. Ready to serve with rice.