Sunday, October 25, 2009
Chocolate rice Yogurt Muffins
I made this Chocolate Rice Yogurt Muffins this evening, intention is to have them for tomorrow breakfast. But my princess has eaten one for dessert after her dinner!
I got the recipe from Happy Flour.
1/2tsp vanilla essence
110g cake flour
1/2tsp baking powder
1/4tsp baking soda
110g plain yogurt
40g chocolate rice
1. Preheat oven to 175C.
2. Line muffin tin with paper casing and set aside.
2. Sift flour, baking soda and baking powder together, set aside.
3. Cream butter, salt and sugar until light and fluffy.
4. Slowly beat in egg and vanilla essence until well combined.(If batter curdle add in some flour.)
5. Fold in flour and yogurt alternately until well combined.
6. Lastly fold in chocolate rice.
7. Spoon batter into the muffin tin until 70% full.
8. Bake in the preheated oven for 25-30mins.
9. Remove cupcakes from tin and cool on a wire rack.