Since I bought the Green tea powder from Gina, I decided to use some to make green tea vanilla cookies. The taste is a bit bitter due to the green tea powder,but is acceptable. You can dip some sugar on it before you bake if you prefer.
100ml Canola oil or sunflower oil
1/2tsp Vanilla extract
180g Self Raising Flour
20g Green tea powder
60g sliced almonds
1. Mix the sifted flour with the green tea powder together until well blended.
2. In another bowl, add oil, sugar, egg and blend till light & fluffy.
3. Add in the vanilla extract & mix well.
4. Add the green tea flour mixture & stir lightly with a spatula till you get the smooth dough.
5. Gently mix in the sliced almonds.
6. Make into 2 rolls & Chill it overnight.
7. Roll it out & use cookie cutter to cut out the desired shapes.
8. Bake in preheated oven of 180 degrees for 10-15mins or until the edge slight brown.
6. Remove to cool on a wire rack before storing in an air-tight containers.