My mother-inlaw & sister-inlaw was thinking of baking some cookies for Chinese New Year.
So I have source this recipe from some sites (I can't remember) and we made this together in my small kitchen.
450g Plain Flour
50g Milk Poweder
1tsp salt 100g icing sugar
10g vanilla essence
1 egg yolk for egg wash
1. Cream Butter & Icing Sugar till creamy but not till only.
2. Add in Vanilla Essence, Salt, Flour & Milk Powder.
3. Mix till dough is formed. Chill in fridge for 30 mins
4. Use Cutter to cut the base (for round tarts), or scoop into a round dough.
5. Place Pineapple on top (for round tarts), or inside the round dough.
6. Apply egg wash.
7. For round tarts, u can use cloves to decorate the top.
8. Bake at 175C for 20mins.