Friday, May 22, 2009

Milk Chocolate Chips Cookies

I decided to make this Milk chocolate chips cookies since I have left over chocolate chips in my fridge.

I can't remember which site I got this recipe from because I just copy the recipe on a paper & bake it.

Wow, is crunchy & addictive. My young cousins enjoy it very much. It is a Must keep recipe.


Ingredients:
90g salted butter, softened
30g caster sugar
50g light brown sugar
1 egg
1/2 tsp vanilla essence
140g plain flour
1/8 tsp baking soda
100g milk chocolate chips
40g diced almond
1. Preheat oven to 180degrees
2. Cream butter & sugar until light & fluffy
3. Slowly beat in the egg & vanilla essence until well combined
4. Sift flour & baking soda together
5. Fold in the flour, milk chocolate chips & diced almond into step 3
6. Scoop the cookies dough & drop it on tray
7. Bake in preheated oven for 15-20mins until firm (I left it for 20mins & looks darker)
8. Cool on a wire rack & keep in an air-tight containers.

No comments:

Post a Comment