I make this cookies specially for my mum & aunties, because they don't eat cookies made of butter.
I try out this cookies by Gina of Kitchen capers, but have replaced the oats with almond and add in vanilla essence. It is easy and result is my mum just can't stop eating, having one after another. This is a must keep receipe!
180g Self Raising Flour
125ml Sunflower Oil(Naturel brand)
80g castor sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla essence
80g Almond powder
80g chopped Almond
1. Add the oil, sugar, egg, vanilla essence together to mix.
2. Add sifted flour, almond and stir till well mixed.
3. Use a cookie scoop or spoon to form balls and place on cookie tray.
4. Bake in preheated oven of 180C for 10 to 15 mins or until golden brown.
5. Remove to cool completely on wire rack before storing in air tight containers.