Thanks to Bakericious for sharing this receipe.
Ingredients: ( I bake in one 8" rectangle tin and 6 muffins cups)
250g salted butter (I used sunflower oil)
1 1/2 cups castor sugar (I reduce the sugar to 1 cup)
1 tsp vanilla essence
4 tbsp milk
1 1/2 cups mashed banana (I used whole bunch-abt 10 bananas & very ripe bananas)
2 cups plain flour (sift together with 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda and 1 tsp baking powder
- Beat sunflower oil and sugar in a mixing bowl.
- Add in eggs, vanilla essence and milk and mix well.
- Add mashed banana into the mixture and mix well.
- Finally add in sifted flour and mix well and pour into a cake tin.
- Bake in preheated oven at 160 deg C for 1 hour or until a skewer inserted into the centre of the cake comes out clean. If the top layer turns brown after 15 minutes, cover it with a piece of aluminium foil.
- Cool cakes in the pan then remove. Use a sharp knife to slice and serve.