Sunday, November 15, 2009

Orange cake (Using Rice Cooker) 電子鍋做蛋糕

I saw this way of baking a cake from youtube, so I try it out. But my cake turn out to be like steam cake, this is due to I have overbeaten it. Anyway, my family still like it. The orange frangrant the whole kitchen! I'm sure to do it again.

Ingredients:

4 eggs
180gm self raising flour, sifted
120gm fine sugar
50gm sunflower oil
1 orange zest
2tbsp orange juice

Method:

1. Beat the eggs and Caster sugar under high speed until fluffy.
2. Add the orange zest and orange juice. Fold in the sifted flour with a spatula.
3. Pour in the sunflower oil and mix well with spatula.
4. Using spatula, transfer the batter into inner pot of rice cooker. Give the pot a few good shake to remove the air trapped in the batter.
5. Bake the cake using menu "Cake" on your rice cooker.
6. When it's done, turn the pot upside to leave the cake bottom-up a big plate.

Yummy Icons

No comments:

Post a Comment