This cake is soft with matcha flavour. It tastes very good with chocolate chips!
12g ovalette (spongecake stabliser)
100g cake flour
1 tbsp green tea powder
½ tsp baking powder
3 tbsp water
3 tbsp canola oil
50g chocolate chips
1) Sift the cake flour, green tea powder & baking powder.
2) Put all the ingredients except oil & chocolate chips into a mixing bowl.
3) Beat everything on high for at least 7mins until ribbon stage.
4) Add in the oil and mix well using a spatula. Then add in chocolate chips.
5) Scoop batter into baking cup about 3/4 full and put some chocolate chips on top.
6) Bake in preheated oven at 180C for about 20 mins.
7) When done, remove the cake and cool on wire rack.