Wow, it is so sinful but the brownies is so yummy! We love these brownies, this recipe is a keeper.
115g salted butter
115g bitter chocolate
115g dark chocolate
40g plain flour
1. Preheat the oven to 160 degree celcius. Line the base & sides of a 20-cm square tin with parchment.
2. Melt the butter and chocolate in the microwave on a low heat.
3. Once melted, sitr to blend the butter and chocolate together.
4. Add in the sugar and vanilla.
5. Beat in the eggs one at a time then beat in the flour & half the nuts.
6. When the batter is smooth, pour into the tin and sprinkle over the remiaining nuts and bake for 35-40mins.
7. Cool in the tin for at least 20mins.
8. Lift the parchment and transfer the brownies to a chopping board.
9. Cut into squares and store in an airtight container. Can keep for 3-4 days.
See left this much for me for tomorrow snacks!