I got this recipe from Amanda's blog. I halfed the ingredients.
These Chocolate biscuit is very simple to make,no eggs and it requires only 4 ingredients, I bake them in less than a hour. It taste marvellous & melts in your mouth.
150g Self-Raising Flour
20g Cocoa Powder
125g Unsalted Butter
70g Caster Sugar
1. Preheat the oven to 170 degrees C.
2. Sieve Flour and Cocoa Powder and set it aside.
3. Cream butter and sugar till light and pale in color.
4. Mix in the flour mixture, & form a dough.
5. Roll into small balls and arrange these on the baking sheets.
6. Flatten these balls with the back of the fork.
7. Bake for 20mins at 170 degrees Celcius.8. Remove from the oven and transfer to cool on wire rack, before storing in air-tight container.