Lately I have been repeatedly baking Blueberry Muffins and Blueberry & Apple Muffins. Thought of having chocolate muffins for a change. So bake these Double Chocolate Chips muffins. I extracted this receipe from All That Matters. The muffins are not too sweet nor too dry.
Double chocolate Chips muffins (I make 12 muffins)
220g Self Raising Flour
250ml HL milk
140g Fine Sugar
100g Melted Butter
1 Egg (beaten)
1 Tsp Vanilla Essence
2 Tbsp Calbury's Cocoa Powder
80g Chocolate Chips
1) In a mixing bowl, add butter and cream with sugar with a whisk.
2) Add beaten egg and mix well.
3) Add flour and milk, vanilla essence, cocoa powder and chocolate chips. Do not over-mix.
4) Spoon mixture into aluminium cups to about 80% full.
5) Drop some chocolate chips on top.
6) Baked at 170 deg.C for 30 mins or till skewer comes clean.
Chocolate really makes me feel good.