We have bread that is going to expire tomorrow, so used up the bread to make this.
You can add other fillings for this, but today I used egg & some spinach. You can add this as finger foods under your recipe.
2 slices of white bread(I cut out the edges)
a bit salt
a bit pepper
1. Brush some butter on the muffin cup tray
2. Place each piece of the bread into the cups.
3. Brush butter on top of each bread.
4. Break the egg on a bowl 1st & scoup onto the bread (I use 1 egg for 2 pieces of bread). Top with some spinach, Sprinkle some salt & pepper.
5. Baked in preheated oven 180C for 10 mins till the top golden brown.
I got this idea from Kitchen Capers forum some years ago.