Bake this Blueberry Muffins this morning.
Makes 8 (recipe said makes 12)
180g Plain Flour
2tsp baking powder
55g butter, melted
1 tsp vanilla essence
1 tsp grated lemon rind (I used orange rind)
170g fresh blueberries (I used 150g)
1.Preheat oven to 190degress celcius.
2.Grease a 12-cip muffin tin (I use papercases bought from KC, so no need to grease)
3. Sift the flour & baking powder & Add sugar and salt into a bowl.
4. In another bowl, whisk the eggs until blended. Add the melted butter, milk, Vanilla essence & orange rind & stir to combine.
5. Make a well in the dry ingredient & pour in the egg mixture. Use a large spoon stir until the flour is moistened.
6. Fold in the blueberries.
7. Spoon the batter into the cups (I filled it full).
8. Bake for 20-25mins, u can see the dome top.
9. Let it cool in the pan for 5 mins before taking it out.