Today I was so tire after meeting clients, back to back appointments till the evening & cooked dinner for the family. Thought tonight wil have a good sleep as body was exhausted, but I just couldn't get to sleep. Instead I was making this simple Peanut Butter Vanilla drops in the mid night & put on blog till 2am! Ha..ha..ha...incredible!!!
See after from the oven & on nice wax paper.
U need the Ingredients :
125ml Canola oil
120g brown sugar
180g Peanut Butter (I use Peter Pan Chunky peanut butter)
1tsp Vanilla extract
180g Self Raising flour
1/2 cup oats
1. Add the Canola oil, sugar, egg, vanilla extract together to mix.
2. Add Peanut Butter & stir till smooth.
2. Add shifted flour, oats & stir till well mixed.
3. Chill if u want the cookie to be firm (but I did not)
4. Use a spoon or cookie scoop to form balls & place on the cookie tray.
5. Bake in preheated oven of 180 degrees for 10-15mins or until golden brown.
6. Remove to cool on a wire rack before storing in an air-tight containers.
I prefer to call this Peanut Butter Vanilla drops as it melts in the mouth! And the dough is more suitable to roll into a ball than a flat cookie.